BIOGRAPHY OF THE
Prophet Obinna Jude Alexander is the prophet of this 7th dispensation. He is the seventh angel of the Church as appointed by Jesus Christ, The Supreme Lord and bridegroom of the Church.Learn More
ABOUT THE PROPHET
Prophet Obinna Jude Alexander is the prophet of this 7th dispensation. He is the seventh angel of the Church as appointed by Jesus Christ, The Supreme Lord and bride groom of the Church. This is the very Lost Sheep of the house of Judah and Israel of whom was spoken of in the Law and the Prophets, who also the Lord commissioned Peter, the sixth angel and head apostle, including other apostles to look for that another voice in the revelation given to John in the island of Patmos.
The forerunner and usher of the second coming of Jesus Christ – His Preeminence. The last runner with the wine introduced at last. The third Elijah- The sheep in the lion’s den. He has the message of Transfiguration – The Gospel of immortality plus incorruptibility.
- Setting again the altar of God which the prophets of Baal threw down.
- Making eternal corrections of misinterpreted messages due to apostacy,
- Perfectly breaking down the apokalupsis (Rev. 10:7).
- Unleashing accurate interpretation of the LOGOS.
- The repairer of the breach.
- The rebuilder of the Jerusalem temple brought down by the Roman government.
Our Supreme Lord, referring to him, called him the good Samaritan.
- Redeeming the names of the blasphemed.
- Turning the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers.
- Blotting away the marks and scars of apostacy -removing every blemish, spot, wrinkle or any such thing.
- Collapsing Babylon – the entire Kingdoms of Satan.
There are four Arch-Angels. They were given charge concerning this church of the firstborn. Each Arch-Angel is a warlord, leading fifty million other angels. Their names are Arch-Angels Micheal, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel; each has his distinguished field and office respectively. Come into the Ark of safety, where no plague is, for your spiritual upbringing and blossom.
The Ark is the original Church of the Saints – one built according to the heavenly original. The vision of the Ark - the only true Church, was shown to Apostle Peter in Joppa, even though he could not decipher and assimilate it then. Acts 10:9-16.